Sidor

Friday, January 18, 2013

A short nail update

So you guys remember my New years resolutions? well, one of them was to gradually stop biting my nails.
Now, i've been biting my nails for as long as i can remember (i think when i was little i even bit my toenails at some point!), and i've quit many times, sometimes for months, but one way or another i always fall back to biting.

I've tried every method in the book, including stopping abruptly, focusin my hands on something else, painting my nails with nailpolish, painting my nails with that aweful tasting junk that you get used to after a week or so.
Nothing has ever worked in the long run. So, this time when i decided to quit again i looked nailbiting up online and tried to find a way that has worked for other people. I found a version that is a step by step course to stop biting your nails, basically to stop biting on one nail at a time while still biting on the others until finally there's no nails left to bite on. For now i've managed to stop biting on three nails on my left and four on my right, so i only have three nails left until completion of the course!

This is how my right hand looks right now. :) pretty good no?

I've noticed i don't bite the "available" nails as often as i did before either so it might be a good sign.

Either way it's going good. Soon i'll start playing with painting my nails again <3

how are your new years resolutions going?

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment