Sidor

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Not dead


Helle again blog, long timme no see.No i'm not dead, i've just been celebrating christmas with my and roberts family and i just haven't had any time to write a blog post. Really, i think it's mostly cause i have been busy with the fun, but also because i've been wanting to try adsense for some time now, but getting approved is very difficult. So i asked for help at the adsense forum and i received tips on how to get approved. Of course no one could guarantee anything but i tried out their tips. Turns out though it doesn't seem to work. But while trying to please adsense i have changed a bit of my writing, i have started posting reslly long posts and skipped the small updates even though i kind of like them.

 I never thought i would earn any big bucks on it, but as you all know i like to try things out and well trying out adsense is high on my list.

 Either way i will try to get some time to write retrospectively of my christmas days, i've taken a lot of photos and a lot of fun stuff have happened, i just need time to write it down.For now i'm going to continue watching drop dead diva with my family.
My hair has really grown out a lot by the way.


//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment