Sidor

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sun salutation

I've been resting now and I think I'm pretty much all well again, there's been some very stubborn sickness left in the lungs for a while but I think it's finally starting to go away :)
So! That means I can finally start working out for real again! Yay :D

I'm thinking about trying a little bit harder on the yoga front. Before I got sick I did the body balance ( a mixture of yoga, pilates and tai chi) class pretty much every Wednesday and would have done it more if I could, but unfortunately the class is only on Wednesdays. There's also a yoga class on Mondays but I often miss it as I'm tired from traveling over the weekend and usually just want to chill at home. So, I thought that maybe I could download some yoga videos, or find them on youtube or buy a book or whatever so I can do some yoga at home? That might be nice :) So I ordered a yoga mat that will probably be here on Monday and that's when I will start. :) This weekend I will start slowly with some walking and bicycling without straining my half-sick lungs too much and then monday I will try to start doing more yoga ^-^
Found this basic sun salutation on google, it's pretty close to the sun salutation we use in body balance class, so I printed it out and put it up on my wardrobe door ;) That way I will know the order and never forget to do it ;) <3 (press the picture if you want to see it in it's full glory ;p)

Looking forward to it :D

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment