Sidor

Monday, November 12, 2012

Evening Fika

In Sweden we have a term called "fika". Basically it's when you drink a beverage and/or eat cookie or cupcake or whatever, usually at a café or at home. American's ask if "you wana go out for a coffee" and the brits for a cup of tea, But that's weird if you don't drink coffee or tea right?
So in Sweden we use the term fika. That way you can go out for whatever you feel like.
I'll be using the term in my blogging, cause well, i don't drink coffee nor very much tea, but i still like to go for a fika ;)

Anyway, tonight i'm having a fika with my computer cause i have a lot to do for tomorrows seminar and i felt that i needed a hot beverage to get me through it ;)



So i got out my big bulk bag of caffe d'amore chai latte powder and made myself a big cup of chai latte <3


Mmmm <3 Now I'm ready to go head on with the homework, haha ;)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment