Sidor

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A productive day

Today i don't have any classes or group meetings, but a day off. That doesn't mean i get to rest though! I have a lot of things to do.
I started today by sleeping in since i haven't gotten enough sleep lately, then i studied until now. It's been a productive morning, and i'm planning on letting the rest of the day be just as productive!



I need to clean my room - after being sick last week it looks like crap :p
I need to wash my clothes
I need to study some more
I have a few errands to fix
Aaaand of course i'd like some time to read the aspiring authors magazine i got from my dad and also write some on my book!

I'm probably not going to find time for everything today, but i can at least try to do as much as i can! :)

But first, some very late breakfast is in order
//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment