Sidor

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The night...

I was supposed to get up at eight o'clock this morning to go to the seminar at the University and with my group lead the discussion on risk-taking in teenagers and so I went to bed pretty early to get my nine hours of sleep (yupp, I'm one of those who need a lot of sleep: P). But when I got into bed one of the neighbors began playing music with really a really loud base (can't even say it was good music, either - I mean if you are going to disturb your neighbors why not put on something good?: P) so it was a bit difficult to sleep.

I was too much asleep to locate the neighbor that disturbed my night sleep but alert enough to not be able to sleep through the noise. I wondered if I should reach for the phone and call the police, but felt that the noise might not have been so acute that 112 (911 in America) would be the right number to call - so instead I lay there half asleep, listening to really bad house.

Needless to say - I did not get the sleep I needed ^ ^ '
 

Anyway, the seminar went well, so now I just need to study for the exam on the 31st and well ... then  the next study-cycle begins again: P

When you're tired everything looks like a good place to sleep...

 Hope my readers have slept well at least :P

//Wayu



No comments:

Post a Comment