Sidor

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The evening



We started the evening at biljardpalatset (the pool palace) where we rented two tables and played against each other. We're all pretty competitive but I guess Henrik (my oldest brother) takes the price, he decided that he would play pool with only one hand and still win. One could even call it pure arrogance, but even with one hand, he still won! But it was a close call.

Henrik's fiancé Yvonne playing pool against Henrik.


After playin pool we got hungry so we began our march towards the ramen restaurant where we had booked a table. But on our way there a man with a gigantic pan stood outside a restaurant and handed out plates with free paella (I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I totally forgot!) And well, we didn't say no, after all - free is good!


My boyfriend Robert eating paella that was handed out on the street.

The menu of the restaurant that we ate at. Everything looked so good in the menu that it was really hard to decide!
My Shio Ramen, it was really good, almost as good as in Japan


 
The birthday boy enjoying his geikikara ramen and dumplings combo set.

Oh, right! We ate a kimama ramen in Stockholm :) It was really good and I recommend that you go there to eat if you love ramen! It tastes almost as it did in Japan!

//Wayu



 

No comments:

Post a Comment