Sidor

Monday, October 29, 2012

Ponderings


It's been raining all day today, but luckily I'm studying really hard right now, so I don't have time to go out anyway.


In my study breaks I look around at other blog platforms, I think I'll change from blogg.se because I often blog from my cellphone and blogg.se's blogapp is hopelessly bad. 

And since blogg.se is a small Swedish blog portal, there is no alternative apps, like blogpress, either.
Also thinking about starting to write in English instead so that everyone, including my foreign friends, can understand what I write... Hmm, it might be a good idea. Well we'll see.

If anyone got any tip for a good blog portal with a great blog app to match, tell me kay?

(edit: This was before I switched to blogger, the posts were all in swedish before but have been translated)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment